>>>You are now being redirected to our new website, BrightBlackHeaven.com<<<

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Might Blaqk Audio Join Twitter?! -and- BA in ASL...

Hey, guys! No breaking news to report, at the moment, but I wanted to let you know that I am trying to find out if Blaqk Audio will be opening a Twitter account, at any point, in the near future (since they don't seem to have one, at this time).
I think that they're likely to, as the album release draws nearer...But, I guess, we will have to see.

Also, in a less official capacity, I wanted to let you guys know about my ASL project video that I posted online...For my final project for my sign language class, I signed AFI's "Love Like Winter", along with a combination of clips of other songs, including Blaqk Audio's "Again, Again and Again"...It was lots of fun, and the video's pretty cool! :-)

If you'd like to check it out, you can see it at... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ0Xvs75MZI (The Blaqk Audio song clip starts at 6:02, if you just want to see that.)

It was just ASL I....So, it's not perfect...But, I think that it's cool! :-)

Anyway, I will, surely, keep you posted, on anything that I find out about a potential BA Twitter account, or any other breaking Blaqk Audio News, that our other intrepid reporters don't beat me to sharing. (lol)

~*Kristin*

7 comments:

KxBurgan said...

?Your trying to find out? So then this isn't like official. Anyways I think Jades twitter is pretty much all we're gonna get no BA twitter.

Drew said...

Same ^
They aren't really big/active enough to have a full time running Twitter.

~*Kristin Star*~ said...

Yes, I'm trying to find out. And, I think that it is likely that they will get an account, as the album release nears, to give official updates.
~*K*

Kera said...

Why would they get one?? Jade has a twitter and barely ever uses it. Why would he upkeep a second one, band or not?

~*Kristin Star*~ said...

They have an official AFI account...It makes sense.

Jessica Starr said...

You're video was absolutely amazing! I know a bit of sign but I wish I could actually take a class and learn everything. Fabulous choice of songs too. Shiny Toy Guns are awesome!

~*Kristin Star*~ said...

Thank You SO Much!!! :-) Yeah, I knew a little bit of sign, going into it, but learned a ton in the ASL I. class that I took, at the local college...I'm starting ASL II., in about a week...But, unfortunately, they don't offer any more than that.

Thanks! Originally, I had chosen "Love Like Winter", but I needed to make it at least 5 minutes long, and I kept thinking of other songs that I enjoyed, and knew some of the signs for...So, I kept adding more...lol

Thanks, again!!! :-)

~*Kris*

Post a Comment